Warrington Town FC have a brilliant opportunity for your Company to promote your brand on one of our largest advertising boards on our stand, which is 24’ x 2’ in size.
Also included in our partnership with you is:
- Press launch
- Website and social media coverage with sponsors
- Framed signed shirt by all the players and staff
- Priority access to ticket sales for matches deemed all ticket
- 5 season tickets for employee usage
- Company literature available in the Sponsors Lounge
With over 16,000 followers across our social media channels, you will also become apart of the Warrington Town FC community, which will enable you to network with many of our existing partners, building new relationship along the way.
Warrington Town Football Club is an association football club based in Warrington, Cheshire. They were established in 1949 under the name of Stockton Heath, adopting their current name in 1961. They currently compete in the Northern Premier League Premier Division, the seventh tier of English football, and play at Cantilever Park.